Dental implants are considered one of the best ways to replace lost teeth. Along with a natural smile, it improves the functionality of teeth and reduces the chances of bone loss. If you are wondering whether you should go for dental implants, here are some reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate to do it.
- If you take good care of your dental implants, then they can last for many years, sometimes even for a lifetime, and unlike dentures, they do not need to be replaced after a certain period of time.
- Dental implants are strong and stable plus they look and feel just like a normal tooth. Other options for replacing lost teeth can cause bone deterioration in the future and also interfere with everyday activities.
- With Dental implants, you can live your life to the fullest. You no longer have to worry about your teeth, what people will say or your replacement teeth falling off while you eat, talk or laugh.
- One of the best things about Dental Implants in Boca Raton is that they help retain your natural smile. Without teeth, your face might appear saggy and sunken.
- Empty space in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues like loss and deterioration of the jawbone. Dental implants are the only known dental procedure that is able to preserve and stimulate natural bone growth.
- Removable dentures can affect the way you speak. Even pronouncing simple everyday words might become difficult. This will not be the case if you opt for dentures.
- It is highly unlikely that cavities will occur in a dental implant but you will still need to regularly visit your dentist for cleaning and care for your teeth just like you would with natural teeth.
- There are chances that your dentures might fall off when you eat, talk, yawn, or cough. You will then have to reposition them back in place. On the other hand, a dental implant will be fused into the jaw by a periodontist in Boca Raton so they won’t move or shift
What Are The Different Types Of Implant Procedures That Designer Dental Does?
Simple Implant With A Crown:
An implant is inserted into your jawbone. Later, a dental crown is anchored on top of it.
Two or more implants are used to secure a bridge of replacement teeth that will fill the gap between two teeth.
Implant Retained Dentures:
New dentures are secured using a system of snaps and balls so that they don’t fall out of place.
Dentures are anchored to a metal bar that is attached to the implants.
All On 4 Or All On 6 Treatment:
An entire row of teeth is fixed by a periodontist in Boca Raton using four either or 6 implants.
Full Mouth Reconstruction:
A comprehensive plan to repair and replace all the teeth.
Why You Should Choose Designer Family Dental?
- It is your choice which type of sedation you want whether in inhaled form or as a pill.
- We have several amenities to keep you comfortable during your procedure like dim lighting, a massage chair, blankets, headphones, bottled water, and a coffee bar.
- We have an experienced, compassionate, and supportive team focused on delivering the best dental care.
- We offer you cost-saving opportunities like financing and an Advanced Care Membership savings plan that offers 25% off on all your treatments.