Dear Designer Family Dental patient,
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. To fill your inbox with some good news, we are excited to be reopening Designer Family Dental this Friday May 8th!New Safety and Sanitization Procedures at Designer Family Dental
I would like you to take comfort in the measures we will be taking to ensure a safe and comfortable experience while being cared for in our office.
We will be strictly following all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, CDC and OSHA.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We are implementing these changes to ensure the utmost safety of both our patients and staff. These measures include:
- ALL clinical staff will always be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- The entire office will be disinfected with a mist of hospital grade disinfectant twice daily
- Physical barriers have been placed to separate the administrative and clinical areas
- Our office will be screening each patient to help maintain a healthy environment, including taking the temperature of each patient entering the office
- We will also be taking and recording all staff temperatures prior to each shift to ensure that only healthy staff are treating our patients
- We will allow patients the option to wait in their vehicles until they are ready to be treated, thereby minimizing time spent in the reception area
- We will have hand washing stations that we will ask all patients to use upon entering the office
- You may notice that our reception room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every single patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 561-637-4443 or visit our website at DesignerFamilyDental.com.
Thank you for being the best part of our practice!
Yours in Good Health,
Dr. Adami and Staff at DFD