Receive Comprehensive Care From Our General Dentist in Delray Beach
A healthy mouth can and does affect your overall health. Along with your daily oral care routine, our Delray Beach dentist can help you:Doctor Robert Adami on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry does cover more than just regular dental checkups. It's really concerned with periodontal or gum health. We often have patients back at least every six months to have core cleanings. That goes much further than what people think. One of the biggest problems, and one of the only problems really, aside from trauma, that causes dental disease is bacteria. And if we can remove the bacteria from the teeth in a predictable, consistent way, there is a lack of dental disease.
It is significantly easier to head off problems before they become significant and serious problems. It becomes less expensive, less time-consuming, less painful, and more convenient to actually get things done before it becomes a real major issue and has to be done on an emergency basis, often after hours while the patient's in pain. So preventing these diseases is much easier than treating them.
Here at Designer Family Dental, we offer a lot of technology to help us keep people out of trouble, so to speak. We do 3-D cat scan imaging, digital X-rays, fluoride treatments, sealants, cancer detection devices, cavity detection devices, intraoral cameras. We have all the tools available to keep you on a healthy track.
- Avoid tooth decay and gum infections
- Discover and treat periodontal disease and cavities
- Give you the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
When you schedule your next dental checkup, call 561-637-4443 to visit Designer Family Dental. Our office is located at 16235 US-441, less than five minutes from West Delray Regional Park and Stonebridge Country Club.
Choose Us For Your Oral Care
At Designer Family Dental, you can expect thorough oral care from a team of kind and compassionate professionals. As part of your routine visits, we can provide a variety of services:
- Dental Cleanings – We remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth to reduce your risk of decay and periodontal infections.
- Dental Exams – We use advanced tools like our infrared cavity detector, digital X-rays, and intraoral cameras to identify any potential problems as soon as we can. This way we can treat any issues before they lead to major concerns.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride varnish makes teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – These act as a barrier to protect teeth from harmful bacteria.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you do develop a cavity, we can restore the function and the appearance of your tooth with composite resin fillings.
- LANAP Gum Disease Treatment – We use a dental laser to remove infected gum tissue. This is a simpler and more efficient solution than gum surgery.
- Root Canal Treatment – If you do have a tooth infection, we can take care of it right here in our office.
Come To Us For A Pleasant Dental Experience
Even if you brush twice daily and floss every day, you still need to visit a dentist regularly. During checkups, we are doing everything we can to prevent problems and fix them as quickly and comfortably as possible. We offer a number of amenities, including coffee, water, and blankets to keep you cozy. You can borrow earphones to listen to music to distract you from the sounds of dental care. We also offer two kinds of sedation, so you can remain at ease during any procedure at our practice.
We want every patient to have a good experience with general dentistry in Delray Beach, FL. Contact us online or call 561-637-4443 to discover how Designer Family Dental can help you. Don’t forget to ask about our Advanced Care Membership savings plan, which covers the cost of annual routine cleanings and exams.