Healthy smiles don’t just stay that way. To keep your mouth in good shape, you need regular dental cleanings and exams. In Delray Beach, FL, we are happy to provide this service to:Doctor Robert Adami on the importance of Healthy Gums Read Transcript
Gum disease can be more far reaching than most people think. There have been bacteria that had been located in heart valves coming directly from the mouth. There are a numerous long list of general health conditions that can be exacerbated by having poor oral health. The most common sign of unhealthy gums is bleeding upon brushing, which is gentle manipulation. If there's ever any bleeding from your gums, that is not normal. Some people think that that's a sign that you're brushing beautifully and you're really causing some stimulation to get your gums healthy. That is not at all the case. Bleeding gums is a surefire sign that there's something wrong. We have a very well trained and fantastic group of dental hygienists here that spend the necessary time with you to teach you how your oral hygiene can improve and to discuss any questions you may have about your overall gum health.
- Reduce your risk of cavities
- Prevent gum disease
- Find problems early
- Give you peace of mind that comes with a healthy smile
Make your next appointment at Designer Family Dental. Call 561-637-4443 today to get on our schedule. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and offer Saturday hours.
Take Advantage Of Our Many Preventive Services
Plaque and tartar can build up in hard-to-reach places even if you are diligent about your oral hygiene. At our general dental office, our highly trained professionals use advanced technology to maintain your healthy smile. When you come to our office for routine checkups, we can provide the following services:
- Dental Cleanings – Professional cleanings reduce your risk of decay, cavities, and periodontal infections.
- Dental Exams – By using infrared cavity detectors, digital X-rays, and intraoral cameras, we can find problems in the early stages so we can treat them earlier.
- Fluoride Treatment – To strengthen your teeth, fluoride varnish makes them more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – We can add a protective layer between your teeth and cavity-causing bacteria with sealants.
- CloSYS Bad Breath Treatment – If you struggle with halitosis, CloSYS can kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
Schedule Your Next Appointment Soon
A majority of people will develop cavities and gum disease at some point in their lives.
In fact, around 1 in 4 adults has untreated tooth decay at any time, according to the National Institutes of Health. If you are hesitant about dental checkups due to anxiety, we can make it easier for you. You can relax with a coffee or water and get cozy with a blanket. To keep you even more comfortable, we also offer two kinds of dental sedation. We also make payment stress-free by accepting many insurance plans and offering our Advanced Care Membership savings plan to those without insurance. It covers the cost of annual routine cleanings, exams, and X-rays.
Whether you have an oral health issue or you want to avoid one, you have a good reason to schedule regular dental cleanings and exams in Delray Beach, FL. To visit Designer Family Dental, call 561-637-4443 today.