Having a confident smile can change everything. A convenient way to create that great smile is with Invisalign in Delray Beach, FL. This orthodontic treatment:Doctor Natalie Pennington on Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign is a great, great option, different from the normal, traditional brackets that patients wear. You can't see it. They're pretty much invisible. And these trays that you wear, you're able to slowly rotate your teeth and put your teeth in a position to get a beautiful smile in the end.
I've had patients as young as 18 years old and as old as 70 – it really, age is not a factor. I think patients at any age can definitely benefit from a better smile. And you know, there really is no age cap to any type of treatment that goes that way.
Having Invisalign not only brings about a more beautiful smile, it's actually better for your gums as well because straighter teeth are easier to clean, less gum disease. So there's several benefits by just having straighter teeth.
If you're interested in straightening your teeth, we can definitely help you at Designer Family Dental in helping you achieve a more beautiful and healthy smile.
- Changes your smile discreetly
- Corrects the alignment of your bite
- Improves your oral health
Invisalign aligners have helped millions of adults and teens transform their smiles. To discover what this orthodontic option could do for you, schedule a free consultation with one of our doctors. Call 561-637-4443 to plan your visit to Designer Family Dental.
Improve Your Smile With Clear Aligners
Many people would love to have straight teeth and perfectly aligned bites. At the same time, many of them are hesitant to wear metal brackets and wires on their teeth, sometimes for years. Invisalign makes the decision easier because it has some big advantages when compared to traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are:
- Clear – Braces are hard to conceal and may leave you feeling self-conscious during your treatment. With Invisalign, your aligners are practically invisible. Most people won’t realize you are wearing anything over your teeth.
- Comfortable – Braces can irritate the soft tissues inside your mouth. If a wire breaks, it can poke your lips, gums, or cheeks. Invisalign’s smooth, plastic aligners fit perfectly and comfortably over your teeth.
- Convenient – Braces stay on your teeth all the time. That limits what you can eat, and it can require you to change your oral hygiene routine. With Invisalign, you can remove your aligners for a few hours each day. That means you can eat what you like, and you can brush and floss like you do already.
If you are interested in straightening your smile, Invisalign could be the treatment you want. Invisalign aligners can:
- Fix crooked and crowded teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Correct overbites, underbites, open bites, and crossbites
Plus, in many cases, you can achieve your smile goals sooner than you would with traditional braces. The aligners also can be used as part of a smile makeover. Having straighter and whiter teeth can make a dramatic difference in your smile and overall appearance.
To make this process easier, we offer a variety of payment options. This includes financing with no interest and no money down, as well as our Advanced Care Membership savings plan that offers 25 percent off your treatment. At Designer Family Dental, we don’t want finances to be an obstacle to your healthy smile.
Invisalign Treatment Will Get Your Teeth In Line
Today, roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients are adults. A vast majority of those who straighten their smiles reported improvements in their personal lives and professional careers. We have witnessed the impact a straight smile can have on our patients’ self-confidence. Straight teeth can make it easier to maintain your oral health, too. When your teeth are aligned, you can remove plaque and tartar buildup more easily with your daily brushing and flossing and your regular dental cleanings and exams.
Everyone deserves an attractive, confident, and healthy smile. With Invisalign in Delray Beach, FL, you can attain this goal. Call 561-637-4443 or contact us online to get started with a free consultation.