The dental experts at Designer Family Dental have many ways to use restorative dentistry in Delray Beach to repair your smile. Our patients trust their smile care to our knowledge and decades of experience. With our help, you can soon:Doctor Robert Adami on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
If a tooth is broken beyond just a simple filling, the most frequent procedure that we recommend is a crown, and sometimes called a cap, right? It encases the entire nub of the tooth once it's properly prepared. They look good, they feel good, and they last you a very long time. Missing teeth, on the other hand, are typically best treated by implant dentistry. Implants as simply a manmade root that is meant to replace the root of your tooth. Implants are simply replacements for your natural teeth. Whereas crowns restore your existing teeth, implants replace them if they’re missing.
Aside from the cosmetic aspect of things, having your teeth restored is essential for proper function. In order to have proper health, you need proper function of your teeth to eat the proper foods. Studies have shown that patients that are edentulous – or without teeth – or with a poor dentition have a much higher obesity rate because starchy, fatty foods are much easier to eat without a proper functioning dentition.
Here at Designer Dental, over the years we have provided thousands of procedures to people in our community. We are very proud of our track record with longevity, with our practice integrity, and our ability to get people back to function and cosmetic acceptance.
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- Talk plainly so you can be understood
- Smile with confidence no matter where you are
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Look younger and more attractive
Call us today if your smile needs restorative help: 561-637-4443. We’re located at 16235 US-441, just one mile south of Atlantic Avenue. For your convenience, we offer Saturday hours and are open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Enjoy Great Care Through Many Restorative Dental Options
Over the years, our team of experienced dentists has seen just about every kind of problem there is. It doesn’t matter if your teeth are damaged, diseased, or missing altogether. We offer dental restorations that will help you feel confident in your smile again. Plus, you can always take advantage of sedation if you’re nervous about your dental care.
Here are a few types of restorative dentistry that we commonly perform:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We can repair dental damage and strengthen your bite with these mercury-free, natural-looking fillings. They won’t stand out like traditional metal fillings can.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A crown can cap a damaged tooth or, with an implant, replace a missing tooth. Bridges fill in the gaps created by missing teeth and restore your smile and bite.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures here, whether you need full or partial conventional dentures or you’d like to stabilize your dentures using implants.
- Dental Implants – In our team’s experienced hands, these replacement teeth roots give us a variety of ways to restore missing teeth.
- Root Canals – With this treatment, we can save your diseased tooth from extraction and stop your toothache all at the same time. This procedure is no more painful than getting a tooth filled.