If you’re dealing with failing and missing teeth, there’s a good possibility that we may use a crown or bridge to repair them. These versatile restorations are useful for many situations. Dental Crowns at Delray Beach can help you:Doctor Natalie Pennington on Dental Crowns Read Transcript
A dental crown is a great way to restore a tooth, or several teeth, because it allows a tooth to have its natural function and health again by protecting the tooth. Otherwise a tooth can break, possibly even lost in the future, so a crown or a bridge or several crowns are able to protect the tooth from future damage. We always make sure that a crown or a bridge looks completely natural within a patient's mouth. We look at the colors of the other teeth and make sure that everything will blend in perfectly normal so that when the patient walks out, you won't even be able to tell that there's a crown in their mouth.
Well, definitely when you do any type of work in a patient's mouth, especially with crown and bridges, we make sure that every detail is paid attention to. We make sure that the crown fits beautifully so that there's no risk of getting another cavity or any gum inflammation in the future. So we also want to make sure that the crown is perfectly comfortable with the patient's bite but also looks nice at the same time. If you had a tooth break recently or in need of a crown, definitely come to Designer Family Dental. We're able to give you a crown that's not only comfortable but also will look very natural in your mouth.
- Increase your confidence, knowing that your smile looks great
- Enjoy mealtimes again with a wider menu selection
- Chew your food more thoroughly to aid your digestion
- Speak clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Look younger and more attractive
Isn’t it time you fixed your smile with Tooth Crowns Delray Beach? Call the expert team at Designer Family Dental today to schedule a consultation: 561-637-4443. You’ll find us located at 16235 US-441 in Delray Beach, right beside Dunkin’ Donuts. We offer extended hours on Tuesdays, plus we’re open on Saturdays.
Revive Your Smile With A New Crown Or Bridge
Our dentists and staff are highly skilled in using Dental Crowns and Bridges to repair our patients’ teeth. If you’re tired of showing a smile with missing teeth or you’re unable to properly chew your food, then we would love the opportunity to help you gain a set of beautiful and fully functional teeth.
We have many options when it comes to using a crown or bridge, including:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – Your dentist will cap a diseased or damaged tooth with Sturdy Dental Crowns FL. It will strengthen the tooth and restore your chewing capacity.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – A bridge spans the gap left by missing teeth, filling in the space with replacement teeth that will make chewing easier and give you more confidence.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your beautiful, lifelike crown will mount to a dental implant and closely resemble your other teeth. We use a 3-D CT scan to plan every implant placement.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar in function to a standard bridge, this type of bridge anchors on either end to dental implants rather than your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes called partial crowns, these restorations are bonded to the top (inlays) or to the top and sides (onlays) to repair damaged teeth.
Don’t continue through life with teeth that don’t perform as they should! Visit the team at Designer Family Dental for dental crowns and bridges in Delray Beach. Call us today at 561-637-4443 to schedule an appointment.