Probably the most feared procedure in dentistry, and maybe in all medicine, is a root canal. The fact that you need a root canal doesn't mean that you're going to have pain while we're doing it. You're completely numbed for it, and most people report that it's no worse than having a filling done. The overwhelming majority of root canals are preventative. We can often see small cavities and take care of them before they become an issue and cause root canal. But in the event that you do have the need for a root canal, rest assured it is nowhere near the blood-curdling experience that most people make it out to be. It is pain relief done in a very calm, scheduled, under anesthetic, and often in just one visit.
Root Canal Delray Beach fl treatment is not the awful procedure that it’s often portrayed as in the movies and on TV. On the contrary, it will actually help you feel better, especially at Designer Family Dental. Our Delray Beach root canals can:
- Stop the throbbing pain from your toothache
- Preserve your tooth and help you avoid an extraction
- Prepare the tooth for a new crown to protect it
- Keep your smile intact and prevent further problems
Relax During Your Root Canal
Dr. Vibhor and the rest of the Designer Family Dental team are highly trained and skilled in delivering modern dental care. If you need a root canal procedure, you can count on them for an exceptional level of treatment. Our staff will listen to your needs and answer all your questions so you know exactly what to expect during your Root Canal Delray Beach FL. They will help you feel right at home during your procedure.
One way we make you feel at ease is by offering an abundance of comfort options, including:
- Two choices for soothing sedation
- Cozy, dim lighting to help you relax
- Massage chairs to release tension in your entire body
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Blankets to take away any chill
- Bottled water for your refreshment
- Headphones so you can listen to your favorite music
Receive Comfortable Root Canal Care
A Root Canal in Delray Beach FL is a straightforward treatment designed to repair a tooth that has become diseased either through an untreated cavity or damage to the tooth. Here’s what your dentist will do:
- They will first access the inner part of the tooth to clean out the diseased portion.
- Next, they will repair the root chambers and sanitize the tooth.
- A rubber-like material will seal the tooth to prevent further problems.
- In most cases, we’ll recommend a crown to strengthen the tooth and fully restore your biting and chewing power.
Endodontics Boca Raton can be a stress-free experience at Designer Family Dental. Call us today at 561-637-4443 to schedule your appointment.